Mentally ill man charged in triple murder on Crow Reservation is committed
A 25-year-old man charged in a triple murder of family members on Montana’s Crow Indian Reservation could face life in an institution after he was civilly committed and found incompetent to stand trial because of mental illness.
If he was a black man, they’d send his ass to jail; without any mention of mental illness!
- chase8pp likes this
- its-allthekpop reblogged this from nativeamericannews
- missraine likes this
- jaymeannwhite21 reblogged this from nativeamericannews and added:
- highlandtimes likes this
- child-of-the-universe likes this
- thickindianlady likes this
- nativeamericannews posted this